Thursday, September 27, 2012

Send me an angel...

...right now.  right now.

Does anyone else remember the 80's stunt BMX movie RAD?  I loved that movie.  I mean loved.  To be honest I was probably obsessed with it.  We watched the VHS tape so many times that it became discolored and fuzzy.  That may or may not have also been due to it being a bootleg copy.  Who knows?

But Shane, what does that have to do with the images of Hellboy below?  I'm glad you asked.  There's a scene in RAD in which the hero, a guy named Cru Jones...which I just thought was the shit at the time...has a dance number with Lori Loughlin (another stunt rider) during the high school prom.  It's pretty epic.  If you don't think so that means you probably suck at understanding epic.

Anyway, I may or may not have "Send me an angel" by Real Life in my iTunes playlist and I may or may not have thought of it when I drew this picture of Hellboy dressed as an angel from a popular tv show.  I can't say who just yet, but you'll see soon enough.  This is a promo piece I did to accompany a really awesome promo piece by bestest pal Kayla Cline for the SHCC Halloween 2012 contest...which I am immensely excited about.  I am so excite!  ehem.  Anyway...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO Great!!!

Kyle Frink said...

I hope "Send Me an Angel" is in your playlist. With film credits such as "Rad", "Teen Wolf 2" and "The Wizard" why wouldn't it be. Great art BTW.